2020 Photo Walks Announcement
Note: the March 21 walk at U of T is cancelled
We are excited to announce the photo walk schedule for this year! 2020 promises to bring new opportunities for photographers to network and check out new and iconic locations around the city.
We have mixed in some new walks along with some of our traditional favourites like U of T and the downtown business district (Bay and King). Many of our walks will coincide with events in Toronto – this year we walk during the Contact Photo Festival, Doors Open, and the Indigenous Art Festival at Fort York.
Dates and Locations
We have 7 photo walk meet-ups this year! This promises to take us around various locations and neighbourhoods in the city.
Here’s a quick list:
- March 21 – U of T (First Day of Spring Walk) – CANCELLED
- May 3 – Allen Gardens to Ryerson U. Image Centre (Contact Photo Walk)
- May 24 – Osgoode Hall to City Hall (Doors Open Walk)
- June 21 – Fort York (Solstice & Indigenous Arts Festival Walk)
- September 13 – U of T (Back to School Walk)
- October 25 – High Park (Fall Walk)
- December 20 – Business District to Gooderham Building (Photo Contest Walk)
Dates are subject to change and are generally confirmed about one week prior to the walk. You can stay up to date the day of by following our Instagram stories (@tdot_shots).
Please be sure to sign up for the newsletter so you can get updates on our walks and other special events. You can use the form on this page (scroll to bottom).
We hope to collaborate with some new sponsors for these walks! If you are interested in working with Tdot Shots please reach out! You can learn more about us (link) and work on a cool event like a meetup.
For more information and to see a list of present and past walks please visit the Photo Walk page.
Cheers everyone! See you on a walk!
– Mike Simpson