Community

Member Features at Our Online Community Tdot Studio
| | | | | |

Member Features at Our Online Community Tdot Studio

We have a diverse network of creators in Toronto. Through Tdot Shots and Tdot Studio we have met many amazing creative people in this city, and we support them through our social media and blog. We have featured 3 member posts on our blog and social recently. Our contributors include: Michelle Thompson, Frida Vokshi and Donna Chong. Check out their work!

Tdot Shots presents the Iconic Toronto Photo Contest 2021
| | | | | | | | | | | | |

Tdot Shots presents the Iconic Toronto Photo Contest 2021

Tdot Shots presents the Iconic Toronto Photo Contest! Are you going to enter? Let us know!.Contest is from September 15 to October 31 / use contest hashtag #iconictoronto.Let us know if you are able to volunteer to help with our website or social media marketing or events .During the contest please follow public health guidelines and use…

Capturing Kindness During Crisis (Signs of the Times in Toronto)
| | | | | |

Capturing Kindness During Crisis (Signs of the Times in Toronto)

Documenting Our Community and Covid-19 via Street Photography Article and images by Shawna Cohen aka @co.snaps Sleep while you still can, they told me. Kiss your career goodbye, they warned. Ah, the things you hear when you’re pregnant. Turns out, what I missed most after having a baby was simply brunching and wandering the city:…

City of Toronto Launches Cherry Blossom Cam and Closes High Park
| | |

City of Toronto Launches Cherry Blossom Cam and Closes High Park

High Park Cherry Blossoms Are a Rite of Spring Looking forward to spring? So are we! And one longstanding tradition that we always look forward to are the cherry blossoms appearing around the city, particularly in High Park. High Park Crowds During the Bloom Every year I walk to the park from my home in…

Crisis Art: “Desolate Future” by Toronto Photographer Dante Valdez aka @dntvldz
| | |

Crisis Art: “Desolate Future” by Toronto Photographer Dante Valdez aka @dntvldz

Desolate future? Sure feels like it for all of us stuck in quarantine, self-isolation and practising social distancing on rare occasions we leave the house! Let’s be patient and smart and we can beat this! Follow @tdot_blog – we support Toronto artists, photographers and creators! Join our community via the website tdot.blog Credit: We are…

Welcome to Tdot Blog Toronto! We Are Creators!

Welcome to Tdot Blog Toronto! We Are Creators!

[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.3.4″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.3.4″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.3.4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.3.4″] Hello Toronto! We are a new blog and forum for creative folks. We cover art, culture, city life, design, media and photography.   It’s March 2020 and as I write this the city is in virtual lockdown. Though transit is running, schools have closed. Stores have run out…